What information do we collect about you?
We collect, store and use information about you when you register with us or place an order for products and services.
We also collect, store and use information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions or events.
Website information is collected using cookies. Please see our Website Privacy Notice.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account and use this information to provide the services requested and to maintain guarantee records.
In processing your order we will need to send your information to other service suppliers such as mobile network & telecom providers, energy suppliers, as is necessary and required to complete your order for products and services.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We may also use your personal information to;
- send you marketing information about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our service which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you;
If you submit personal information in customer feedback or surveys for publication in our marketing material or on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We may use your information collected from the website to; personalise any repeat visits to our website and record visitor behaviour.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in the ADSI Group which may be of interest to you, you may opt out of marketing at any time.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to other members of ADSI Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes email email@example.com.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or suppliers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between other countries as necessary by service providers and required to complete your order for products and services.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: [the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India].
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website or other marketing material may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Retaining personal information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
If applicable, you are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information please email or write to us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct, amend or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you without cost to you by completing a Subject Access Request form which is available at adsi.co.uk/privacyor email us to request a form firstname.lastname@example.org .
Provision of such information will be subject to:
The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to object to us processing your Personal information
- You have the right to request erasure of your Personal information
- You have the right to request rectification or removal of Personally Identifiable Information we may hold that you think is inaccurate
- You have the right to be informed that we will be processing Personally Identifiable Information – this will be done during our initial contact with you via a Privacy Notice
- You have the right of data Portability – to request your Personal data from us in a machine readable format.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use to the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. Details of our Cookies Notice can be found by visiting our website www.adsi.co.uk
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 2488146, and our registered office is at Alexander House, Christy Court, Basildon, Essex SS15 6TL
Our website cornwallisbusinesscentre.co.uk is owned and operated by ADSI Group Ltd.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01268 495555.
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at
ADSI Group Ltd, Alexander House, Christy Court, Basildon, Essex SS15 6TL
This policy was last updated 25thMay 2018